Sightseeing of Guido Coal Mine
Two excellently preserved mining levels are waiting for you 170 and 320 metres below the ground. You will go there with the authentic elevator (in Silesia called “szola”), the same that is used in active coal mines. The express ride in darkness takes just several dozen of seconds! Read more ...
Shift
It is a brand new, unavailable so far, part of monumental Guido Coal Mine. It constitutes an area of a mining longwall no. 4, having been mined for training and research purposes in the second half of the 20th century. An expedition on the level 355 is a mining shift with a full outfit. The route is for those who are prepared to make a considerable effort and for a solid dose of impressions. Read more ...
Guido Hostel
Looking for a nice place to stay for a night afert visiting The Guido Mine? Guido Hostel is a modern accommodation and conference complex located in the vicinity of Zabrze City downtown, directly at the Guido Coal Mine.

Read more ...

NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.

If you not change browser settings, you agree to it. Learn more

I understand

Kopalnia Guido i Sztolnia Królowa Luiza są obiektami należącymi do Muzeum Górnictwa Węglowego w Zabrzu.
Muzeum Górnictwa Węglowego w Zabrzu  jest instytucją kultury Miasta Zabrze współprowadzoną przez Samorząd Województwa Śląskiego.
Obiekt należy do Szlaku Zabytków Techniki województwa śląskiego.

Zabrze  Szlak Zabytkw Techniki Erih   Nowe PKFortum   GZM 2

PGGgornik zabrze gGrnik Zabrze POT              famur logo  logo rslogo skrconeWWW 1WWW 4